Click Here!

Beta required for new writer :)

hotohorikakashi

Hi

Ok I am totally new to writing and was never very good at putting pen to paper so I would like a beta reader who obviously is good at their job and willingness to help a newbie writer.

I would like someone who can help with my grammar and spelling as well as maybe giving ideas/suggestions on where to go with my stories.

I have starting writing some work that aren't full stories but could be made into ones or just left as they are.

The main areas I am looking at writing about are in fanfic and origional:

Yaoi

Henti

Yuri

Rape

possible areas of threesomes, twincest/siblings

I haven't totally worked out who or what I would like to write about but the stories I have started on so far are using characters from:

Naruto

Bleach

Some of my stories use characters from anime but also an unknown character. I guess some of my work is out of character but as I said I am new to writing stories.

Any way if there is some one out there willing to help me out I would be grateful.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest newyorican

Hi there! First off, congrats on looking for a beta. Not many newbie writers do it. =) Secondly, I'd be more than happy to help you. However, the only thing I'd be able to help you with is the Naruto fanfiction since I'm unfamiliar with Bleach. I tried reading the manga and it was just, bleh... <_<

I'm great with spelling and above average with grammar, so I'd be able to help you there. I've also read all of the chapters of Naruto, so I can help you stick to canon (if you wish) as well as help with characterizations. =)

I'm also okay with beta reading original fictions. ^_^ Granted, I read mostly slash and femmeslash, but het will work fine with me as well if it strikes your fancy.

If you'd like me as your beta, just drop either a reply to this, a comment to my page, or e-mail me (brambleiceweb@hotmail.com). =)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.