Click Here!

Trying to find a certain Hermione and Draco fic

Guest Jojo

So I can't remember the name of it, but it started out with Ginny and Hermione being captured by the death eaters. And Hermione has a spell cast on her that takes her power and gives it to Draco. Voldemort takes Ginny to be his mistress so he can have an heir. And I don't remember specifics but Hermione and Draco enter into a contract that says Hermione will comply with Draco.I also remember something about Hermione getting a bracelet that changes its stones from rubies to quartz once the promise Draco gives her is complete. Sorry not a very good description but if anyone knows what it it that'd be great.

That's sounds like Tender Vengence by margotlefaye. She's awesome and writes some really sexy dark, almost evil Draco. Most of the chapters of the story, along with others, are on her insane journal, but the newer chapters are now updated at the new Dramione archive Hawthorn & Vine. You have to be a member to read the adult stories, but there's plenty of amazing ones there.

margotlefaye's stuff is fantastic and I always seem to forget about her when I rec stuff. Hope this is the one you are looking for.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.