Click Here!

Pokemon Detective

Guest Alexander

Guest Alexander

So I was watching Case Closed earlier today and a story idea popped into my head, which they tend to do. The story, as I see it, follows a young boy who happens to be a savant at solving cases for the police in the Johto area and has just moved to the Sinnoh region. The way the first case goes is as follows:

The case takes place at a prestigious private Pokemon Academy during a holiday.

The Victim: Dr. Edwards, A professor noted for his work on divergent evolution in wild Pokemon. He is 34 years old. Cause of death is multiple lacerations.

The Suspects:

Abigail "Abby" Mathison: 14 years old, an outgoing girl close to graduating with honors. Owns a Teddiursa.

Martin Andrews: 13 years old, a shy boy who gets picked on a lot. Owns a Seedot.

Richard Sanders: 14 years old, a class bully. Owns a Seviper.

The Evidence (to be gathered during the story):

According to Richard, Dr. Edwards was a bit of a perv, he was overheard threatening Abby with losing her honors for an unknown reason.

According to Martin, Richard was in danger of flunking school if Dr. Edwards didn't pass him.

Martin tells the investigator that Richard threatens him a lot with claims to have a knife collection.

Richard has a collection of knives in his room, including one that still has evidence of Dr. Edward's blood on it.

Martin's Seedot was a gift from his parents.

A picture shows Martin's father posing next to an Absol and his late mother posing with a Shiftry.

The Chief Investigator recognizes Martin's father as a professional Dark Pokemon Trainer. He stopped training after his wife, a researcher, committed suicide several years ago.

There are objects in the room Dr. Edwards was killed in that were cut as well, including scratches in wooden desks, and books sliced in half, objects a knife could not cut.

Abby attempted to burn several scraps of paper and a shirt before the police arrived, what remains of the shirt appears to have blood on it.

Abby admits that she found Dr. Edwards first, and stole pictures he was using to blackmail her from the body, bloodying her shirt in the process.

The answers:

Martin did it. Martin's Seedot is the result of breeding a Shiftry with an Absol, two of his father's Pokemon. The result is that Seedot knows Razor Wind, a move capable of causing the destruction evident in the room, and murdering Dr. Edwards. Martin knew about Richard's knife collection, having been threatened with them countless times, and used that information to frame Richard for the murders to take out his bully at the same time. A check of Martin's Pokedex reveals that his Seedot does know the move, and he admits his guilt. Martin's mother worked on her research with Dr. Edwards right up until he took sole credit for their work, he was recognized, while she killed herself in her sorrow. Martin's father gave up training and fell into depression. Martin used the Seedot as an incarnation of his parent's grief and used it to take revenge.

I've thought it all out, but I'm terrible at writing stories so, anyone is free to take this idea and run with it. I'd be more than happy to help with further cases, and I'd love to see where something like this can go.

• 2 months later...
Guest Victoria Schmitt

i love case closed, and I love this idea. Totally guessed that it was martin though, lmao. I will be happy to write this for you. I'm working on two other challanges atm, so give me about a week to post the first chapter. I'm guessing this will be an original character? you can e-mail me at Kimsisco20@aol.com to work out all the details if you want

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.