Click Here!

Willing to Beta

Divanora

Hello! I am a bit nervous about posting my services here, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm willing to beta for FFVII, FFVIII, Weiss Kreuz, Saiyuki, or anything original. The limits on the fandoms is simply because I won't beta what I don't know inside and out, so therefore, if there's any canon questions, I can feel fairly confident in my response!

I do prefer to read slash, and it's all I write, but I'd be willing to beta het or femmslash as well. Pairings I won't beta are Reno/Rude, Vincent/Yuffie and Cloud/Tifa for FFVII, and Sanzo/Goku for Saiyuki. (If they are not the main pairing, then I don't mind.)

I prefer to concentrate mostly on grammar and catching errors, though I don't mind helping with plot/characters at times. The way I see it, is that I'm a beta, not a co-writer. If you're stuck, of course I'll help, but the plot needs to stay mostly in your hands.

I will always do my best to get your chapters back to you quickly. I do work full time; however, so there are times I won't be available. If there's going to be a delay, however, I will let you know. There's very rarely a time I don't have some sort of internet access. With the exception of holidays and business trips, however, I will beta and return your work within 2 or 3 days, so long as it's just proofreading (plot/character help, of course, I'd want to take some time to think on)

In light of this, I will only be able to take on so much beta work. I'd rather tell someone I can't beta for them, then promise something I can't provide.

I have some stories up at AFF, if you want to get a feel for my work.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296871583

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

~Divanora

• 3 months later...

I have a Weiss fic in dire need of beta-ing if you don't mind. http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600051184 Would you mind if you still are interested?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.I'm a willing beta if you would like to use my services.I'm pretty good with grammer and spelling.Also,I'm a pretty good cheerleader when you need encouragement.I love all different types of stories and pairings.So,if you need a beta,just let me know.I'll do my best.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.