Click Here!

Looking for older m/f original

LonnyR

I had the link saved on my history but my comp crashed and I lost it. It's an older fic that I first read years ago. A businessman is in a strip club or some sort of establishment and becomes obsessed with a woman he sees their who sings but doesn't actually strip. He pursues her very strongly and sends her flowers where she works. She goes on one date with him but dissapears after that. he tracks her down to her hometown, ties up and performs oral sex on her on some playground. Does that sound familiar to anyone? Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest toplights

I had the link saved on my history but my comp crashed and I lost it. It's an older fic that I first read years ago. A businessman is in a strip club or some sort of establishment and becomes obsessed with a woman he sees their who sings but doesn't actually strip. He pursues her very strongly and sends her flowers where she works. She goes on one date with him but dissapears after that. he tracks her down to her hometown, ties up and performs oral sex on her on some playground. Does that sound familiar to anyone? Thanks

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093243

Hahah I was rereading that for the bajillionth time. I love the story - I hope kitty updates it and her other stories soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kitty_cat_ate_my_ramen

Hello! You have no idea how surprised I was to find a thread about my story! Totally humbling, believe me. :) I actually just added the final chapter on the 26th if you are interested.

Hopefully, I will be updating my other stuff more regularly, too. So be on the lookout!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.