Click Here!

Severus x Harry fic

Guest UnseeliePhairie

Guest UnseeliePhairie

I have been trying to find a certain fic for quite a while. I swear it was posted on AFF but it could be posted on HPslash, but here is what I remember of the plotline:

It was SSxHP fic but did have moments of DMxHP

Basically Harry starts to get suspicious of Ron and Hermione because well...they are acting kinda shifty and are not spending time with him and harry starts to notice a red book that both of them have in their posession. Next thing he notices is that some of the other students (all around his age) seem to have the same book.

He starts to try and dig up the answers as his inquiries to his friends and dormmates goes unanswered and eventually actually STEALS Rons book.

Inside the book is the name of a classroom that harry believes is not in use and a time.

Harry ends up showing up to the room and finding out about what all the shiftyness was about; but this is just the begining.

Basically when a hogwarts student ends up having sex they are automatically registered for a sex-magic class that is tought by Prof. Snape.

Harry ends up getting to take the class even though he does not fit the criteria.

Because harry is gay (though nobody knows this for a while) insted of the red book that everybody has been issued for this class he gets issued a blue book.

Harry still has to practice the sex-magic and kinda is told that Draco is flexable enough that Harry could probibly get him to help with his homework *note: this is were the DMxHP stuff comes into play*

Beyond this all I really remember is that Snape is teaching the class because he is gay and would be able to help the students with the learning without becoming aroused by the situation; and of course because he is gay and harry is gay...well mansex ensues.

I have been trying to find this fic for a while now and if anybody could help me locate it it would be absoluty wonderful and I shall have to worship them through the screen of my lappytop.

Thanks for the future help!

~UnseeliePhairie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.