Click Here!

Looking for...three fanfictions!?!

Toxic_Kisses

Yep! I'm looking for three fanfictions! Two of which that involve having Draco and Harry as Animagus.

The first actually involves harry, draco, and balise [or however you spell his name...]. Harry has taken to changing into an animagus and meeting two others for a midnight run, from what I remember he doesn't directly know that the other two animagus are balise and draco. And they even made a point of using different names to that effect. I have to admit that its been a long time since I've read this fiction or the others, so the details aren't fresh in my mind. But if anyone can recognise the fiction even with these bare details I would be greatful for the help.

The second has to deal mainly with Draco in the beginning. Draco has learned how to change into his animagus form but wants to have a teacher nearby for help.....Hagrid.

Hagrid comes up with the idea of creating a magical fog to cover his change so that no one would be alarmed at his aimagus form and he could keep the form to himself. Though...considering the crowd that his change still drew its very obvious that this plan didn't work....

The third fiction has to deal with harry and draco again. This time with draco being an actual dragon. An after effect from some sort of inheritance. And somehow Harry happens to be his mate...a fact that Harry is at first not very pleased with.....

Edited by Toxic_Kisses

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.