Click Here!

Help finding a Sasu/Naru story.

Guest EmrkChemical

Guest EmrkChemical

Hello, I've been windering about this story for some time now. I read it before, But I can't remember the title. :[ It's Naruto, who lives in the modern world with Iruka, then one day Sasuke comes across the house they live in and hears a violin playing. He stops to listen to it, then leaves once it's over. He does this for a while until Iruka see's Sasuke outside his house while coming home from work, (He's a teacher) Naruto and Sasuke become friends but Sasuke doesn't know Naruto is blind. Until one day he comes to Iruka's house when Naruto is sick, He finds Naruto sleeping on the bed, Sasuke stands there and Naruto wakes up, He stares straight at Sasuke, and Sasuke is wondering why Naruto won't acknowledge him, then Naruto gets up and walks towards his table and takes his book (which is a Braille book). Sasuke finds out there that Naruto is blind, he panics and runs away, Startling NAruto in the process. Naruto has known that Sasuke didn't know he was blind and is greatly upset when Sasuke won't visit him no more. Okay, so that's the main part. I could explain more but then.. This is already a wall of text. This is a Sasu/Naru story. But I can't find it on AFF or anywhere (Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough but..) And I really want to read it again.. IF you can help please reply to me at

Cyanide-amoxia@hotmail.com

Thanks. :]

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.