Click Here!

Misplaced Naruto Fanfic

Guest Notoyax17

Guest Notoyax17

Hello. I placed my fanfic under zMisplaced Stories [ADMIN use only] > Naruto. There didn't seem to be any other way to get Naruto as the fandom name. Could your move it there please? Or at least tell ME how, so that I don't have to keep doing this.

Guest Notoyax17

Hello. I placed my fanfic under zMisplaced Stories [ADMIN use only] > Naruto. There didn't seem to be any other way to get Naruto as the fandom name. Could your move it there please? Or at least tell ME how, so that I don't have to keep doing this.

It's called Taking what you need

For some reason, I'm listed as a guest... <_<

Guest Notoyax17

It's called Taking what you need

For some reason, I'm listed as a guest... <_<

So...my story has been deleted. <_< Are they in the process of moving it or something, or am I going to have to reupload it?

It be REALLY nice if someone tell me what's going on. It's annoying to be left out of the loop.

Also, is there anyone who knows HOW to get your story to be listed under Naruto? Like I said, it's not listed under M-R or as one of the other options.

Please reply! :(

Use your jump menu, select naruto in the dropdown, and click go.

Add your story there, not to anime. Anything added to a subdomain it doesn't belong in, is deleted as soon as we find it. No one is in the process of moving it, obviously, as that would be me. You would know, as I would have communicated WITH you regarding the movement of the story.

If you're not logged in when you post, you will be listed as a guest. It's how the forum works.

As to why no one answered you, the answer is simple, I was at work. We do have other things we do besides mod here ya know.