Click Here!

Phantasy Star IV

Guest PTX-003

There are plenty of newer games being represented, but the old school is being left out. We should remedy that.

So, I'll be requesting a Phantasy Star IV fanfic. There's got to be some people out there who played the game back in the day, right? But let's not stop there.

The following pairings have never been done in the entire internet. Bonus points if the fic includes any of the following: Alys/Gryz, Rika/Gryz, Alys/Rika, Saya/Alys, Saya/Alys/Rika, or Rika/Gryz/Alys. Double bonus points if Rika can't control her lust due to her biomonster genes going into heat, Alys is sexually aggressive and/or bisexual, or the fic mentions other romps over an extended period of time even if only "offscreen."

Finally, an idea that's been kicking around for a while: Chaz is hit by the Black Wave instead of Alys. Alys goes on to be the main character, seducing Saya away from Hahn, Rika, and finally Kyra. I guess Demi could be reprogrammed too and added to the harem. Alternatively, Gryz does the seducing and forms the harem.

Given the scarcity of old school Phantasy Star fics and how far the pairings stray from the game's story, you may consider this a CHALLENGE.

'Course I hardly expect all of the above to be done, just throwing ideas out there for people to try.

• 8 months later...
Guest PTX-003

Hmm, I'd be happy to write some Alys/Rika stuff...

Wow, it's been so long I had lost hope there of anything coming of this... Thanks for taking the challenge!

I'll look forward to what you write! :)

Wow, it's been so long I had lost hope there of anything coming of this... Thanks for taking the challenge!

I'll look forward to what you write! :)

No problem. I might take a little while, but I will do it eventually. I'll likely be incorporating the "Rika in heat" idea, as well as Alys being aggressive and in control.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.