Click Here!

Harry Potter

Guest AliAnn

Hello everyone!

I was recently reminded of a story that I had on my favorites before AFF went down a few months back. I can't remember the name or the title but it was about Draco and some slytherins being part of an order or something and they all spoke

parseltongue. Harry walks in on a meeting and gets taken under the protection of Draco. Snape is some kind of leader for this order. Do you know the fic? Do you know where I can find it again?

Thanks!

Alicia

• 5 years later...
Guest TashaRose

I know of the story that has the "RAT" in it, but that group doesn't speak Parseltongue. That one, with the RAT or DaRats as they are later called with the DA, has Severus interrupting the meeting after he follows Draco from the Three Broomsticks. Harry is posing as Hermione's husband, and the father of her baby, but it is actually Severus' child. If anyone would like the RAT one, let me know and I'll find the link for it.

I know I have it on my hard drive, which we can't share here, but I should be able to find the real link for it as well online.

~TashaRose~

Hello everyone!

I was recently reminded of a story that I had on my favorites before AFF went down a few months back. I can't remember the name or the title but it was about Draco and some slytherins being part of an order or something and they all spoke

parseltongue. Harry walks in on a meeting and gets taken under the protection of Draco. Snape is some kind of leader for this order. Do you know the fic? Do you know where I can find it again?

Thanks!

Alicia

i've read this one, the slytherin order is called 'rat rebels against tyranny, right? i'll tyr to find it for you'

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.