Click Here!

Harry is a Twin Story

jetbstraub

I'm looking for a story that I think is ether a Harry/Draco or a Harry/Voldfermort.

Here's what I remember:

Dumbledor picks Harry's twin because he believes he the easier twin to mold and decides that later he'll use a spell of some kind to give him Harry's magic if he's to weak. When the time comes Harry says no that he hates his brother and before dumbledore can stop them Lily and James sever Harry from his twin and the Potter line. Lucius finds the near dead harry and Nacrissa who's a healer of some kind makes Harry Draco's twin. I know Harry wakes and then goes back to sleep after talking to Nacrissa and finding out he has a new name and family. Draco brings him a toy and tells Harry he's going to give his old twin chicken pocks forever. I know Lucius finds out who harry is by going to the goblin bank and claiming Harry inheritances till his now son is of age. Because of this James and Lily almost become squibs and in the last chapter Albus faints. I can't find it but know it's not complete or wasn't last I read it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.