Click Here!

It Smells Like Bad.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

So, I'm browsing through the One Piece section and what do I find? A Zoro/Sanji alternate universe fic based off of an old japanese legend. Okay, I'll bite.

I so wish i hadn't ><

http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600020468

Am I wrong, or does it look like she just copied the story, changed some namese here and there, changed a gender (kinda, you can see places where it still says "she" and "her") and threw it up as her own?

Guest lightgoddess

Damn you Pix. You just had to put the link up didn't you? Everyone knows that putting a link up and announcing a bad story is like giving me a shiny red button and telling me not to press it. ph34r.giflaugh.gif I left a review, too...

Guest Melody Fate

It is so a ripoff. it's not funny and I've left a review with some evidence. There is a lot more if anyone cares to read both and do a side by side.

Yes, she admits the source of her inspiration, but there is a big difference between inspiration and plagurism. I would say this is plagurism.

The%20Maiden%20With%20The%20Wooden%20Bowl%20001.png

The%20Maiden%20With%20The%20Wooden%20Bowl%20002.png

I KNEW IT! :: does a little dance ::

ARGH! It reminds me of the time that chick ripped off two of my favorite writers, and she didn't even do it well! They MST'd the HELL out of that fic. It was awesome ^__^

Guest Melody Fate

Heh, I sent the evidence on to the folks here. Let's see what happens.

Pixagi deserves most of the credit. I swear girl, you've got a nose for sniffing out phonies!

EDIT: And it seems the story is GONE! I don't know if it was AFF who removed it or if the author did. I have a feeling it was AFF.

Heh, I sent the evidence on to the folks here. Let's see what happens.

Pixagi deserves most of the credit. I swear girl, you've got a nose for sniffing out phonies!

EDIT: And it seems the story is GONE! I don't know if it was AFF who removed it or if the author did. I have a feeling it was AFF.

<3

Well, her account is still here, so I figure it may have been her since I'm pretty sure she would've been banned otherwise.

Damn, wish she would've been banned TT__TT