Click Here!

Naru/Sasu Fic

ccocopower101

Hi guys, would you please tell the where I can find this fic?

It starts with Naruto going into a cave and he bumps into someone who looks like him with a few minor difference. They leave the cave in different directions and the "original Naruto" ends up in a AU of his look-alike.

This AU, Sasuke is person who kills (imprisons?) demons, Sakura is a half demon who becomes original Naruto girlfriend, and Naruto look alike is suppose to be a half demon. Original Naruto and Sasuke become somewhat friends and Naruto ends up tagging along with Sasuke on one of his missions. This AU becomes a Naru/Sasu relationship centered.

In the same time, the look-alike Naruto ends up in original Naruto's world. He gets caught by Sasuke who is now part of Akatsuki. Not realizing that the look-alike is actually half demon rather than a vessel so the Akatsuki have no luck in the extraction. Sooo, they keep look-alike Naruto locked up with Sasuke as guard (caregiver?). I'm not sure how Killer Bee gets into the mix, but he ends up kicking Sasuke ass and Naruto brakes out of jail and watches the fight.

Help please! I really like this story and would like to continue reading the fic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.