Click Here!

Fetish challenge

Guest Darkangel

Guest Darkangel

So, I was searching the internet and I found this list of fetishes. I decided to issue a challenge. The challenge is to use one of these fetishes in a yaoi filled one-shot. I will give you the fetish, it's definition, and the characters i want to see in it. You just supply the story. After you choose, post a reply with which one you will be doing so I can be on the lookout for it. Have fun! here we go:

Agrexophilia - Excitement from knowing that others are aware of a persons sexual activities (Sasuke, naruto)

Anaclitism - Sexual enjoyment arising from activities, or being exposed to objects, normally associated with childhood (e.g. toilet training, breast sucking, playing with dolls). (Sasuke with Itachi, Orochimaru, or Kiba)

Biastophilia - Only being aroused when sexually assaulting an unwilling victim (Orochimaru, Itachi)

Entomophilia - The use of insects for sexual stimulation (shino, anyone)

Gynemimetophilia - Someone is aroused by a male who is impersonating a female (Zabuza, Haku)

Hebephilia - Attraction to teenagers (Orochimaru, Sasuke, Itachi)

Melcryptovestimentaphilia - Attraction to women's black underwear (You choose...)

Pathicant - A minor who engages in anal sex with an adult (Sasuke or Naruto, Kakashi)

Symphorophilia - Sexual arousal from causing many casualties (train crash, burning hospitals, explosions). (Deidara)

Asthenolagnia: arousal from weakness or being humiliated (Pairing should be NaruSasu)

Cynophilia: arousal from sex with dogs (Kiba)

Telephonicophilia: arousal from using phone calls for sexual conversations (Kakashi/Iruka, Kisame/Itachi, OR Itachi/Naruto)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest katsuyo

Wow...this too brings back some pleasant memories.

On Y!Gallery there is a club called the Naruto Sex Excyclopedia.

It essentially has a detailed alphabetical listing of sexual fetishes.

I'd be interested in doing some of the fetishes on your list but I need to finish my Hodophilia (arousal from traveling) fic first...so I apologize in advance that there will be a delay in posting. I've also been on Hiatus...so I'm rusty.

The ones the muse is intrigued with are:

Melcryptovestimentaphilia - Attraction to women's black underwear (You choose...) We would probably tackle this one first. The possibilities are endless.

Gynemimetophilia - Someone is aroused by a male who is impersonating a female. I like Zabusa and Haku but the muse specializes in crack, so she would love to do some sexy jutsu action with some of the boys.

Telephonicophilia: arousal from using phone calls for sexual conversations (Kakashi/Iruka, Kisame/Itachi, OR Itachi/Naruto) Hmmm, I've already done a fic with Kisame talking dirty to someone but not to Itachi...so that definitely sounds intrigueing. Itachi and Naruto always needs love.

• 2 months later...
Guest FaeLillith

I always love a great challenge! Hm....love me some Kiba...

Cynophilia: arousal from sex with dogs (Kiba)

I think I will do this one. I'll post again when I have it up! Ja ne for now!

• 9 months later...
Guest Uchiha_Red

Interesting fetishes. I haven't seen most of these before, but the ones I have I didn't know the technical names for. It'll be a bit before I post something on here, mainly because I'm still having issues uploading anything on here. But when I figure it out, I'll let you know. This is the one that interests me the most.

Telephonicophilia: arousal from using phone calls for sexual conversations (Kakashi/Iruka, Kisame/Itachi, OR Itachi/Naruto) And while I love Kakashi and Iruka, I can't seem to write anything sexual about them and Kisame just plain weirds me out. So it'll have to be Itachi and Naruto.

I do have something kind of similar to this, but it's not really a fetish either. But, I'll let you know when it's up or I can just email it to you once it's done. XD

Uchicha_Red, if you're trying to upload a file direct, the only file type accepted is .txt. Otherwise, copy/paste in to the chapter window. We use a rich text editor for that, so if it's a Word or Open Office document, click "paste from word", insert your text, and your formatting is preserved. If at initial story add, you don't get the recaptcha right, your story WILL NOT load.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.