Click Here!

Beta Reader help please!

AlexavieraRaven

Hi my name is Alexaviera Raven, please feel free to call me Alexa if you wish, I know that I am a decent writer and I just think I need a little help with my stories..

Samples of my writing can be found at: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296882193

Which is my author page, I primarily want some advice and help with two of my stories,

The Diary Of A Slytherin Prince and Another Chance At Love?? Orimarily the one I would like help with most is The Diary Of A Slytherin Prince as I have already completed Another Chance At Love??

I've never had a beta reader work with me on any project and so I don't know exactly what it would entail.. Please forgive me for when I write I just write, I tend to it seems write the way I think and sometimes it gets confusing.

I am normally very good with spelling and I thought I was also with the grammar but I suppose that I have much to still learn as I try to perfect my craft as a writer.

Any help would be welcome even if it is to tell me exactly what I did wrong,all help is appreciated..

I would thank anyone graciously who can help me breathe my thoughts and ideas into life and help me entertain the world with my fiction..

Thank you in advance!!

Blessed Be!! Alexa

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.