Click Here!

Review Responses Chapter 44

SoftObsidian74

angeles: Thank you! Glad you thought so :huh: Oh you know I had to put in a cliffie :spank:

Salon_Kitty Thanks babe, you're so sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed the dialogue, and think the split works. (((hugs for everything)))

hotboz2007 Thank you so much for your feedback :jaws: It does suck when you have to see someone you broke up with everyday. I think avoiding them is usually the first reaction, but eventually you can't hide, and that reality really brought home the weight of their split. I love that you liked the sex scene but felt something was off. That's what I was going for, so that's really cool to hear. lol@ you loving the Draco/Ron sexytimes. They are fun to play with as a couple. You may not know the answer to your last question until the end, but I'm sure you have some strong hunches by now.

Horny_Virgin Thank you. I think everyone was thinking "what the hell happened" during the Quidditch match, most of all, Harry.

EchoDesiree That's really cool, I'm glad the story held your attention like that, and I hope you continue to enjoy it. If you want more Golden Trio reccs, just let me know. Thank you!

Julian Venere I'm glad you found Harry going all Dom on Ron and Hermione hot and that you felt the tension between him and Ron. As always, thank you so much for your feedback :D

Raven Tiger Thank you very much, Raven. I'm glad you enjoyed the warm and fuzzies and liked the Quidditch match. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.