Click Here!

Fic Search

jetbstraub

Hey

I'm looking for two stories.

Snarry - Harry gets hit some how by spells thrown by Draco and Ron and it turns him into some kinds of a Dragon. As harry is a Dragon he majorly dislikes Dumbledore but tolerates others but he can't get enough of Severus who i think he calls the Dark one. He also like the charms teacher cause he makes him entertaining toys like birds, balls and sparkles to chase. Anyway eventfully Harry melts the door to the room he's being kept in and goes to the great hall. Snape enlarges his clothes and put him under his jacket then back in his rooms he insist Harry change back. harry does and they well more than talk you get the picture it ends with them bonding and Harry attacking ginny for interfearing with them and then killing Voldermort as he tries to interupt there bonding. Side note Harry keeps some of the Dragon feature and when Severus is called to help he is the only one who knows what Harry is because of his love for Dragons.

Drarry - Harry and Draco get detention and some how get locked in a room together. They get in a fight fall through a light they end up in a world alone. I forget how many years there in the word but I know Draco becomes a Master Healer mostly because while there in the world Harry gets hurt a broken leg I think. I forget what Harry studies but I know they travel all over the world. Anyway they get tricked into going back by Dumbledore who they find out knew all along were they were. So back in the real world the final battle happens and Draco loses his memory of Harry and his time together he only remembers them as enemies. Draco and Harry talk and it doesn't go well. Later Draco writes Harry a letter that is a polite thank you and kiss off (well nice for Draco) Harry goes back to the room and into the other world. Severus and Remus in there mixed ways bring draco to his senses and the three go after Harry.

Jet

The first one, the Snarry fic, is called Caeruleus, by Pagan Strega.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063291/1/

Don't know the other one, unfortunately.

Second story is On the Last Day of Our World written by Sansa

Link: http://thetwobroomsticks.slashcity.net/san...stDayindex.html

It's a great story, one of my favorites! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.