Click Here!

Harry/Draco

Guest harrydraco4life

Guest harrydraco4life

The pairing was of course DM/HP

End of the school year-Train arrived at station--Vernon was there to tell Harry they were moving and he could not come...gave him a bag of old underwear and left him there.

Harry goes to Hogwarts---Dumbledore told him he had kept something from him....His Potter Grandparents are alive...but they don't want to have anything to do with him...that's why they never took him from the Dursleys

Few days/week or so later---while in the Great Hall eating, News Paper announces Potters Dead..Grandson Harry Potter only heir and gets everything(not a direct quote....)

Snape pokes fun about his family not wanting him

Harry goes to one of his Manors for the Summer(I think the name started with a P)--But, has to take a shaperone--Snape goes with him for the summer

Snape decides to pair Harry and Draco as study partners...Draco comes and spends the summer also

I think Ron and Hermione have dropped him as a friend--I think Ron was jealous Harry was rich

Harry later becomes an animungus...some sort of dog(hellhound, maybe)

At the end, Voldy attacked the school...Harry killed him...and Draco and Harry are at Harry's Manor again.....never making up with Ron and Hermione

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.