Click Here!

Looking for Beta

Guest lilyroselove

Guest lilyroselove

I’m looking for a beta that can help me with grammar and plot.

I have 3 stories. All of them are original M/M. You don’t have to help with all three.

A. Observing Love

i.Description: Two brothers from another universe have come human earth to observe. They never expected to fall in love. AU/AR, Anal, B-mod, Death, Language, TF

ii.This has 8 chapters and at the moment I’m rewriting them. So I need help with that. I have deleted it from AFF while I’m working on it.

B. A Mess of Pirates

i.Description: When Michael Tull finds himself in another world, he thinks he will never see his home again. But when a sexy pirate Captain asks him to teach his crew how to read, he starts to rethink where his home is. Anal, AU/AR, B-Mod

ii.This has 2 chapters. The second chapter is being rewritten. I don’t know how to move the story along.

C. Amosu story

i.Description: (It’s about the aftermath of 2012) Kade is trying to survive and not to bring the Amosu’s attention him. But a resistance solider keeps bugging him. What’s a guy got to do to be left alone?

ii.I have a prologue written for this one. It gives a better description. It’s a story about what happens in 2012. Don’t really have a title for it. And I don’t know how to start the actual story.

You can read A Mess of Pirates ch.1 here: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600101258 All the other stories will have to be emailed.

Edited by lilyroselove

• 3 months later...

I'd like to help. I've already started "A Mess of Pirates" and have been eagerly awaiting a new chapter, but I'm interested in your other stories as well. (If you're really on top of things and get back to me within the week, I won't be able to start right away 'cause of finals, but after next Thursday I'm home-free.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.