Click Here!

Harry/Harem story

myamalfoy

The story starts with Ginny and Harry being married for a while, but Ginny knows that Harry loves Hermione also. Ginny and Hermione get together and create a spell that sends them all (Ginny, Harry, Hermione and Luna) into their past. I think Luna even states "It's about time, you sill bitches." or something along those lines, referring to the spell.

They go back in time, back to when they were babies. Harry and Hermione are already born, they remember everything from their 'future'. Ginny and Luna go around as spirits, because they hadn't been born yet. Eventually, though, they are, and they end up meeting up with little Harry and Hermione.

Anway, Harry ends up becoming VERY powerful at a VERY young age, is able to stop ol' Moldy Voldy from killing his parents. He starts a harem, with Ginny, Hermione and Luna (and yes, they all are VERY young when it starts)... he ends up finding out that not only are those witches supposed to be part of his harem, but eventually ends up with TONS of others... including Narcissa and Bellatrix! I think, even McGonagall. He's able to make them younger, through sex, or magic, I can't remember.

Anyway... if anyone knows what this story is called and where I can locate it, I'd VERY much appreciate it!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.