Click Here!

Arkham

AnonGrimm

Title: Arkham

Author: AnonGrimm

Summary: The Joker has landed in Arkham again with a long sentence ahead of him in solitary. While plotting his next escape, he gets a visit from the Batman. Two-Face has been wreaking havoc and Batman wants Joker to divulge clues in how to stop him or cure his madness. Joker pretends to listen as a new game begins to bloom in his fractured mind. Can he crack that cold strength and find a weakness, find a way to warp the Bat?

Rating: Adult++

Pairings: Joker/Batman

Feedback: I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question or would like to discuss the story, I will check here periodically and reply as soon as I can. Please review the story in the review panel, too; but I can't reply to you there, so look here for a response afterward.

Story URL: http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060712

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 4 edited (minor stuff) and Chapter 5 added. I couldn't resist; they're so short compared to Sabretooth's chapters, it's like a writing snack! Enjoy!

To Moonlock, I replied to you in the author's note at the end of chapter five, but I wanted to say "Thanks!" again for your wonderful review! It's had me grinning since I read it yesterday.

- Anon

Chapter 6 posted. As I said, these chapters are like popcorn! Really, I love epic chapters of 30+ pages, but this is sort of cool and novel for me; and fun! - Anon

Did some random minor edits, and posted chapter 7! Chapter 8 already has 4 pages on it, too. I'm actually ridiculously busy with work and my duties as the coordinator of the author panel track for the Spooky Empire convention in October, so my "epic" chapters (those 30 to 35 page giants) aren't easy to update right now. These little Joker chapters are perfect, though, so that's what I'm doing. My apologies to my readers who are waiting for updates on my other stories - your patience is highly appreciated!

However, I am turning in my completed panel and table schedules tomorrow for the convention, and then I hope to have more time to devote to those I've neglected; namely, Leatherface, Doc Ock, and Wolverine. Yeah, Sabretooth, too, although as much as he usurped my muse before Joker came along, he shouldn't be pestering me. He is, though, of course.

Hope you like chapter 7 - it gets rather smutty (and some of you are probably going, "Finally!" LOL). - Anon

Chapter 8 is posted! Hope you all enjoy it!

InvidiaRed, I answered you in the author's note on chapter 8, but I wanted to say thanks again in here for your wonderful review. It is really appreciated!

- Anon

• 3 weeks later...

Took a little longer (for this story's standards, anyway) but chapter 9 is now posted! Hope you all enjoy it! Chapter 10 is already 11 pages long and counting. "No rest for the wicked", right? Thanks to everyone who is reading and please let me know what you think? - Anon

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.