Click Here!

M/M fic, teenager abducted and taken in van on long trip

Guest Freeloopin

Guest Freeloopin

I don't remember the names of the character, but the story takes place after some sort of war and everywhere is separated by territories of survivors. The story starts with a teenage boy and his friend talking and hanging out, when suddenly there's a caravan of people from another territory. They take the boy, and threaten the city but the boy's father allows them to keep him in order to maintain peace. The boy is taken by truck or van on a long trip to his abductors home, and on the way he is taught how to serve his new master. He stops responding at some point and the master tries to find a way to get him to let his personality out again.

I know it's vague, and I might be wrong about some of it, but this is the way I remember the story!

Hey FreeLoopin,

I think the story you're talking about is called Captive. There's another story called Traded, by JennMarie, but I think the story you're thinking of is Captive. I think this is the story of a boy who was with an older friend and the friend wound up getting killed and then they took the boy. I think it's by Irichi something or other. It's in the latest stories in originals; it was just updated yesterday.

Hope this is the one you're talking about!

Lisa

I don't remember the names of the character, but the story takes place after some sort of war and everywhere is separated by territories of survivors. The story starts with a teenage boy and his friend talking and hanging out, when suddenly there's a caravan of people from another territory. They take the boy, and threaten the city but the boy's father allows them to keep him in order to maintain peace. The boy is taken by truck or van on a long trip to his abductors home, and on the way he is taught how to serve his new master. He stops responding at some point and the master tries to find a way to get him to let his personality out again.

I know it's vague, and I might be wrong about some of it, but this is the way I remember the story!

Guest Freeloopin
Hey FreeLoopin,

I think the story you're talking about is called Captive. There's another story called Traded, by JennMarie, but I think the story you're thinking of is Captive. I think this is the story of a boy who was with an older friend and the friend wound up getting killed and then they took the boy. I think it's by Irichi something or other. It's in the latest stories in originals; it was just updated yesterday.

Hope this is the one you're talking about!

Lisa

Thanks for the reply, and I do like those stories, but the one I'm looking for is much older. It has a similar feel to those though.

Guest Freeloopin

Thank you! That's it! But for some reason when I search the name and title I get the author info page but no story. Oh well, I guess I'll just internet it. Would you happen to know if it can be found anywhere else? Thanks again!

The end of the world

by

poppendol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.