Click Here!

SS/HP/DM fic search

hecate6385

I'm looking for a SS/HP/DM fic. I think it starts off as a SS/DM fic and Harry joins in later. Harry overhears Severus and Draco talking one night and misinterprets what they say as thinking that they are starting to get tired of him. Both Severus and Draco are pregnant by Harry in this and Harry runs himself ragged trying to be helpful to both Severus and Draco hoping that they won't leave him. They realize that Harry is very insecure and try to help him become more self-confinident. One scene that I remember is that Severus is bent over making a potion and hears someone say what a nice/pretty picture that is and thinks that it's Draco until he turns and sees Harry and is shocked that the comment came from him as Draco is usually the more outspoken. This has been driving me nuts trying to remember it, please help if anyone knows this. Thank you!!!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest hecate6385

I'm looking for a SS/HP/DM fic. I think it starts off as a SS/DM fic and Harry joins in later. Harry overhears Severus and Draco talking one night and misinterprets what they say as thinking that they are starting to get tired of him. Both Severus and Draco are pregnant by Harry in this and Harry runs himself ragged trying to be helpful to both Severus and Draco hoping that they won't leave him. They realize that Harry is very insecure and try to help him become more self-confinident. One scene that I remember is that Severus is bent over making a potion and hears someone say what a nice/pretty picture that is and thinks that it's Draco until he turns and sees Harry and is shocked that the comment came from him as Draco is usually the more outspoken. This has been driving me nuts trying to remember it, please help if anyone knows this. Thank you!!!!!

I'm still looking for this if it sounds familiar to anyone

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.