Click Here!

In need of beta(s) for several fandoms...

SilverMyst

Which do you like?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yaoi, Hentai, or both?

• Yaoi
    • Hentai
    • Both baby!

I need beta(s), please!

Hiya! I'm SilverMyst~

I need a beta, or betas, to help me out. I can't catch everything, and I know that I have a tendency to get ahead of myself while writing, so I need someone who can help me catch these mistakes :)

I write for several fandoms, so if you like one and don't like another one, that's fine! I wont ask you to read something you wont enjoy *^.^* I currently have some chapters in need of beta-ing already up, so if you'd like to see what you'd be getting yourself into before hand, be my guest.

Before we start, here is a little about me. I'm ADHD, we're pretty sure XD lol I get easily distracted. If you'd like to ride me about getting things done, you are more than welcome to! I need someone who can tactfully keep me on track ^^;; lol Because of this little fact, however, know that I'm a little slow on the chapters and to be patient with me. I am also working on several at one time, and hope to get a chapter out each month (at least) but I'm hoping to get at least one chapter a week *^.^*

What I'm looking for?

I need a beta, or betas, that can put up with me. Plain and simple. Think you can handle an easily distracted, ADD author, then please continue *^.^*

Fandom(s)

Naruto

Gundam Wing

Yu-Gi-Oh

Inuyasha

(that's all for the moment)

What kind of fics?

Naruto ~

Take Me... Vampire AU/AR fic with Itachi, Naruto, and Sasuke. Warnings? Yaoi (Slash), Incest, Threesome, Vampire, possible bloodplay or biting (again, vampire XD lol), Oral, Anal, can't think or anything else at the moment. Did I mention Yaoi? lol

Gundam Wing ~

In Your Dreams Wufei had a dream and decided that he's either going crazy, or just needs to get laid. (I'm hoping for option two, what about you? *^.^*) Currently no pairing, but there will be and it will most likely lead to Yaoi

Who Said I'm Uke? The g-boys are in Quatre's terrioty and things heat up, in more ways than one! Yaoi, anal, sex, and everything else that could probably fall under those categories. 1x2 and 3x4 are the main pairings.

Yu-Gi-Oh ~

Incubus Meddling An Incubus decides to play/feed on our favorite "puppy" and only one blue eyed CEO can help... Or rather, the Incubus has decided that the brunette should help and has made plans to see that he does. Yaoi, abusive father, hetero, demons, sex, foreplay, wet dream, soloM, I can't think of any more...

W.I.P Currently an idea. It will be a Zukka (Zuko x Sokka) story when I get to it *^.^*

Inuyasha ~

Power Unleashed Yeah, after years I plan on trying to redo/revive this fic. What if something happened when Kagome pulled the Tetsusaiga out? What if she was deemed the master of the sword? Why are Inuyasha AND Sesshoumaru looking at her so strange? Warnings? Hentai (hetero), possible threesome, sex, demons, and all that good stuff.

~*~*~*~

This is everything that's in the works at the moment, more might be added later. As of now, these are the one's I'm looking for betas on. With Power, I'm going to be completely redoing and reworking that one so it's going to take some time, though there are technically already chapters up. Incubus Meddling might suffer a similar fate, but I believe it will all be worth it in the end as my typing skills have seriously improved (I believe) since I first created those stories XD lol

I can help with Power Unleashed if you want (it's still on my favs list from when i actually read in the Inuyasha fandom). The others, ergh... :) i don't know the fandoms at all but i can check for spelling and that but i would be no help with anything else since I've never watched them. Just e-mail me at Danyealle@Gmail.com.

I can help with Power Unleashed if you want (it's still on my favs list from when i actually read in the Inuyasha fandom). The others, ergh... :) i don't know the fandoms at all but i can check for spelling and that but i would be no help with anything else since I've never watched them. Just e-mail me at Danyealle@Gmail.com.

Seriously? *blushes* That's a little embarrassing *^.^* Hope you're not mad at me ^^;; lol *hugs*

I'll e-mail you now <3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.