Click Here!

Fan Art

Squallfan

I checked it out, but I was thinking more along the lines of the male characters, in sexual situations with the females. There were a few there, but not many. Though some of the pics on there were cute. smile.gif . Thanks for responding to my post.

Oh. blink.gif

I can't help you much then... but maybe in 4chan.org or iichan.net there are some. Look in 'Cute Males' boards. Probably some are posted there.

Guest Evil_Labs

A lot of times, /y/ invades /cm/ anyway, so it's not like you'll get away from yaoi if you don't like it by sticking to that board. Even now, years after their release, VII and VIII's men are quite popular on those boards.

A lot of times, /y/ invades /cm/ anyway, so it's not like you'll get away from yaoi if you don't like it by sticking to that board.  Even now, years after their release, VII and VIII's men are quite popular on those boards.

I don't mind the yaoi. I like to see both. Personally, I only write Het, but I read the yaoi. I may try writting a yaoi at some point. I have no problem seeing two hot dudes together. (My husband would freak if he knew that) LOL ohmy.gif