Click Here!

Inuyasha

SuirenAngel

Is it too much to ask for some seme Inuyasha stories? I mean seriously, what is the big deal with him as uke? I like seme Inuyasha stories.

If you are interested, take this challenge I am issuing to any and all.

Pairing(s): InuMiro, InuSess, InuKou(I really would like to see a bottom!Kouga. There is literally one story and it frustrates me), and InuNar

Rules:

Inuyasha is the dominant during sex all of the time (I despise bottom!Inuyasha with a passion now.)

smut all round

no tragedy

no hardcore BDSM, soft BDSM is allowed. (There's a time for this kind of thing, but as I am writing this I am not in the mood for this kind of fic)

Optional:

One-shot or multi-chapters

mpreg (I am a lover of mpreg.)

Suiren wink.gif

Edited by SuirenAngel

YO All Dudes and Dudettes

?????"S ARe they still making and writing "INUYASHA ANIMES" Ancient Calanthee the Uninformed :blink:

Is it too much to ask for some seme Inuyasha stories? I mean seriously, what is the big deal with him as uke? I like seme Inuyasha stories if only for the sole reason of being the minority; taking a different route to all the dead fish going with the flow.

If you are interested, take this challenge I am issuing to any and all.

Pairing(s): InuMiro, InuSess, InuKou, and InuNar

Rules:

Inuyasha is the dominant during sex at least most of the time (I don't mind a scene or two of switching roles, but I am kinda pissed with all the Uke!Inuyasha stories).

smut all round

no tragedy

no hardcore BDSM, soft BDSM is allowed. (There's a time for this kind of thing, but as I am writing this I am not in the mood for this kind of fic) Don't let it stop you though. If you want to write a story based on this, go ahead.

Optional:

One-shot or multi-chapters

mpreg (I am a lover of mpreg, guess it's my worped sense of vindictive justice.)

Suiren ;)

Yeah, people still write Inuyasha fiction.

Duh! Yeah, Kiddo, I know they are on AFF and the like, but silly don't take it personal or be so sensitive... it was a serious question???? But I was talking about the originators or the professnals in Japan who wrote and made the original anime. And I wanted to know, if they still making it or not? And I don't think that was rude question. Cal :)

Duh! Yeah, Kiddo, I know they are on AFF and the like, but silly don't take it personal or be so sensitive... it was a serious question???? But I was talking about the originators or the professnals in Japan who wrote and made the original anime. And I wanted to know, if they still making it or not? And I don't think that was rude question. Cal :)

Wasn't, just blunt. Didn't really know which way you meant it, should have though. No they've been done with the anime series forever now. However, if you looked up on it, you probably know that now. Right?

Suiren :P

• 2 months later...
Guest ajj7sunhawk

Never visited the formuns before and have just been 'lurking' today but I saw this and went hmmm.... Im sure you know there is a few really good Inu Seme stories - I have one myself that Inu Tops Sess.. towards the end lol - man some readers were annoyed . hehehe - and you can ask me for links if you like - that is actually my name on aff. Anyway I may take you up on a one shot - cause I have been mulling over it - but it wouldd be a Inu Kouga one - and taking away time from the other stuff I am writing - so it will probably only be after NaNoWriMo - maybe I'll make it a christmas pressie. Will tell you when I do :)

Ajj7Sunhawk

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.