Click Here!

Reviews for One Wish

envy

SarahWhitman : Hope this chapter helped explain why Draco became so angry. ^.^

apkblack : I'm glad you are enjoying the story. My beta for my KotOR fic has agreed to beta One Wish for me, she's back betaing right now so my new chapters still aren't beta'd but I'm hoping between the two of us we can catch most of my nasty grammer errors.

angeles : I'm glad you are enjoying the story. And hope that I continue to impress.

jaceni : Draco's smirk, yes. I love that smirk and will bring it in again later I am sure. As for the reason, I'm keeping that one to myself for now.

catysmom : I'm glad you like it, and I hope this next chapter doesn't disappoint.

kitty luna: I'm happy to hear that you are happy with this story. It had been banging around in my head for a long while before I decided it must be shared and I'm always happy to know others are enjoying it.

sleeping_neko : I hope this chapter makes you happy, not only do I explain why Draco was mad but I also brought Luna into it. Because I love Luna and I think the world needs more Luna Lovegood.

amber: Sorry the updates take so long. Some days my mind just draws blanks and nothing comes out. But I do plan on finishing this story, so I just hope you'll keep reading.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.