Click Here!

i can't understand what is wrong

what is the name of the story and where is it located? Without that information, we can't tell you what the issue is.

Alright, on the original... this is the part that has the problem...

The characters, and settings are not meant to be based on anything real dead or alive.

what you need to say is any RESEMBLANCE to anyone real or dead.... what you have doesn't mean the same thing.

In Naruto...

for the first one this is your disclaimer

This is a NARUTO fanfiction. The characters and the settings belong to Masashi Kishimoto. I'm not making any money out of it - it just my own story line i want to write

what you need to say is I don't own Naruto. That covers it all. The way you have it worded doesn't mean the same thing

this is the 2nd one...

Disclaimer: This was written using a plotline from SurienAngel. The characters do not belong to me. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto. This is a Naruto fanfiction and im writing this for fun not money

this is a character disclaim, not one that disclaims the whole fandom. Again, just say I don't own Naruto that covers that.

When you get them adjusted contact us and we'll unhide them.

All you have to do is post it here and we check. I just checked and none of them are right still. Go here and read this then try again please

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...?showtopic=3560

• 5 weeks later...

At this point, I'd say it's likely I've deleted them by now for non correction. I won't know that for sure until I look at the sheet. If you read the notice you were given on your review board, you would have seen that if you did not correct the issue or issues pointed out that the story or stories would be hidden. You would then have ALSO seen that if you continued to leave the story non compliant, that eventually it or they would be deleted. I do wait a minimum of 30 days to delete once I've hidden something.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.