Click Here!

Sasu/Naru Fic

Korbin

So I don't know the title or the author's name... What I do know that is the story is about Orochimaru turning Sasuke into a cat (panther I think) and Jiraiya takes him in for some reason. Later on Naruto comes by the house to help or babysit Sasuke, and Sasuke developes a crush on him. The story also has a sequel where Naurto and Sasuke spend Valentine's day together. Ring any bells for someone? I'd love to find this story again and thanks in advance!

So I don't know the title or the author's name... What I do know that is the story is about Orochimaru turning Sasuke into a cat (panther I think) and Jiraiya takes him in for some reason. Later on Naruto comes by the house to help or babysit Sasuke, and Sasuke developes a crush on him. The story also has a sequel where Naurto and Sasuke spend Valentine's day together. Ring any bells for someone? I'd love to find this story again and thanks in advance!

That's Sasuke's Kitty-Valentine, written by Ventus: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096266

That's on my recommended reading list. Great story!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.