Click Here!

Ramsey Arrest/nsa Spying Smackdown

NightScribe

Is it just me, or is there something off about the arrest of this Karr guy for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey? I'm not a cop or a lawyer, (however, I am not an idiot), but my instinct is telling me something is way off. Even when I first heard about this yesterday, I was like WTF? The more I hear, the weirder it seems, things aren't adding up. Is it just me? The guy looks incredibly freaky, true, but the pieces of the puzzle aren't exactly fitting.

Also, any opinions on the Detroit judge who ruled the domestic spying program was unconstitutional? I say, way to go! Serves those little sneaking fascist bastards right.

Any thoughts? Anybody? Anybody?

I dunno. Is it cause the guy claims it was an accident, or because he was caught as a part of a beak up of a kiddy sex ring in Thailand? From what I've been reading, they have some pretty solid evidence against him already, including confessions of details, etc. But for now they're waiting confirmation on DNA testing for more concrete proof.

Guest Double

As far as Karr goes I'm waiting to hear about the DNA testing before I decide his guilty or not. But if he is guilty, man do a lot of people own the Ramsey family an apology. But I do agree there is just something not right about this guy. He is creepy.

As for the judge, thank God someone has a backbone in the government and stood up for what is right.

Guest Melody Fate

This sorta freaks me out.

This is a picture of John Karr.

This is a picture a psychic drew of JonBenet's killer. (The picture is about half way down the page and was drawn way before Karr came along.)

Are they identical? Nope, but there are too many similarities for me to just go, "hmmm..." And honestly, I am a total skeptic when it comes to this type of thing. I think this "psychic detective" stuff is mostly bullshit.

But, when I first saw a picture of Karr, I went, "Wait a moment, I've seen this guy in relation to JonBenet before!"

I'm a bit skeptical though, things don't seem to be measuring up and I have the impression that the general public doesn't know the full story. I'll be curious how this plays out.

Guest lightgoddess

Personally, I'm inclined to say that Karr needs to be jailed just for being such a freak of nature. That psychic sketch is kind of freaky Mel. blink.gif Truthfully, though, I wonder if he's involved at all. I'm not saying that he's innocent or anything, but freak shows like him are bound to show up with such high profile crimes. ph34r.gifph34r.gif