Click Here!

Looking for a Original of the M/M nature, please!

Toxic_Kisses

There was a Fiction that happened upon at one time, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It was....a year or so ago that I've seen it. Beyond the time in which the fictions have now been seperated by genres like Fantasy and such, if I remember correctly.

And the story...kinda goes like this:

Its a fantasy M/M fanfiction. The story as a whole being mostly about dragon-like or dragon beings. And the 'protagonist' happens to be the submissive of the race along with his younger brother. They've both been captured and put within a cage [Naked. A fact that I remember because the character harped about it hilariously within his mind as the slavers looked in on them ^^] for the purpose of being sold for mates...or to be chosen for mates? I can't rightly remember the exact reason, but I do remember that before then the Submissive mates were seperated from the Dominants on a island of a sort. Why? I can't rightly remember either, but I do remember the fact that the main sub. character ran away from that island to 'find out what was on the other side' so to speak and was captured by someone and then raised by an old man that became his...father of a sort.

The story then progresses as the main Dom. character walks with in the slave area, one of the oldest [ I think?] and strongest of the dragon....-like beings. His first intention just to oversee to the matings of those under his command [the whole while hoping (but not) for a mate himself]. But this plan was changed by the sight of said Sub.

....And. That's all I can really remember. If anyone even vaguely recognizes this story, could you please tell me about it? I didn't get to finish it and I really would like to.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.