Click Here!

hidden story

tinyteeth

My story, Destiny of a Stolen Heart Naruto AU M/M, by pushplay was hidden.

Frist, I tried putting the disclaimer in the frist chapter, because the rules state if the disclaimer is more the 240 characters long then but a note in the disclaimer box and write a full disclaimer in on the frist page of the frist chapter. Sadly that was not good enough.

Then I put disclaimer in the disclaimer box. I copy and paste the the example filling in the used fandoms. But for some reason I still failed to satisfy the disclaimer rule.

Please please please tell me what i am doing wrong and I will give you 7 game token.

Honestly I read the rules over and over and attempted to follow them unless...gasp someone just doesn't like me :samurai:

Ps- the short verses at the begining and the end of each chapter belong to me.

The problem is the verses and the beginning and the end. They very much look like song lyrics. You need to go in and add that you wrote those or cite the song they came from. When that is done let us know and we'll unhide it.

The problem is the verses and the beginning and the end. They very much look like song lyrics. You need to go in and add that you wrote those or cite the song they came from. When that is done let us know and we'll unhide it.

Those are all my verses, random ramble from my mind filter by my heart, put in to verse. I would never steal someone else work and claim it as my own.

It has been added to the frist chapter.

thank you

Edited by tinyteeth

Okay, first of all, no one said you stole the verses. Just that they were not properly cited. Had they belonged to someone else, whether song lyric or poem, then you would have to CITE that. Inline citations are not difficult, people do 'em all the time. This is very different from a disclaimer, in that it works for when one is quoting from someone else's work and showing where it comes FROM.

Because they are your own, you still need to add that (as you did), and we thank you for it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.