Click Here!

Um... my story was hidden I guess..

Okay so my story 'The beast and the dog" Naruto- yaoi male/male was taken off. I do not recall seeing a review tellign me as to why this has happened for this story. I'v ehad notices before for other stories which I have always rectified as soon as I could. I don't know what to do. I know I have it in the right catagory, I have all the right warnings and I'm pretty sure my disclaimer is good to go. last I check the story before it went missing on the site I had not recieved any review saying something was amiss.

I of course went searching through all my email accounts thinking possibly something could be there, yes even spam folder, and I have nothing indicating why. d

Please if you could help me out that would be great. I think I gave you all th einfo you needed. I'd link you but it's hidden. thank you.

~Zimm

It's hidden right now for an incorrect disclaimer. You were left a review on 6/13 that there was a problem with the disclaimer. Since it wasn't corrected it was hidden on 6/23

I don't rememeber seeing the review, I'm very sorry that I didn't pay closer attention. THanking for taking the time to reply and tell me what was up! ^.^

I have rectified the problem, at least I hope so. I used a disclaimer that I've used on plenty of my other stories so it should be okay.

If you are able to I'd like it to be unhidden today, I promised my readers weekly updates... today would be that day. If not its all cool yoiu guys are always super busy. Anymore problems let me know. I'll fix them I will.

Something to keep in mind, is that this is something you need to do with each and every story you add. As you now are aware of it, by making sure that your disclaimer is correct when you first add the story, chances would be slim of you getting a warn of this nature again. Unless, of course, you forgot. ;)

This page has a listing of things which will cause warnings and/or deletions.

Hope that helps too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.