Click Here!

Is any one reading "Boys' Love Manga"

Calanthee

Dear Mods hope this subject is considered....General???

This is a bunch of high-falutin Essays on why the ladies like boy love with pretty boys getting it on. The cover of the Boys' Love Manga is the the best part because the cover is really sexy with two lovely Elfin Bishonen by the Heise, an extraordinary artist who visuals skills can turn fan girls on with a brush stroke. {It does me, too}

So far the only things I have learned and gotten out of this book:

1. Broke... because its costly, more than 20 bucks shall we say!

2. If you need a thesis for college, you might concider this subject, that is, if your not embarassed about letting people know you reading such things.

3. You can actually write a book with more... notes and Bibliography at the end of each chapter, than there is real text in the main part of the chapter.

4. Some subjects are repeated over and over in several different ways, by different essay writers.

5. Surprising they consider b/l and yaoi to a Capitalistic money maker, no matter the moral codes of the countries it spreads to like a plague around the world.

6. Fan girls read B/L because its a form of rebelion against the establish norm of the submissive housewifes and her lifestyle around the world! Some fan girls relate to the uke while others to seme [personally I say relate to both, you'll have more fun that way.]

7. Yes the Majority kinky B/l started in Japan, from an early period of history, when the warmongering male sword swinging nasty lords, decided it was better to spend time with each other getting it on. To day we call it male bonding. LOL without the sex. Yet there is more than a few traces of b/l that originated in litature from the West and Europe too, you just have to hunt for it.

8. Yo surprise, but male gays don't really don't appreciate Yaoi or b/l, FAN gIRLS and woman are the main consumers and as well as the producers of BlL... it exclusively a female hobby!

Its very likely I left something out, so let me know! Critics of my thoughts and ideas are welcome!

Sincerely, Cal :jaws:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.