Click Here!

Desperately looking for a severitus fic I've lost

Guest JuliaBlack

Guest JuliaBlack

I read a great fic two or three years ago, but i've lost it. It was one in which Harry was returned to childhood due to a potion accident (eighty percent sure about it), and then he had to re-grow up, not all in one go though, but in three or four ones (like, suddenly from a three-year-old to five/six, and then from five/six to nine, then to twelve, then to his original age).

During that time, if I remember well, it was Severus who had to take care of him. He realizes that Harry was neglected (I don't remember if he was also abused), and that he suffered from lead poisoning (one hundred percent sure :) ). Oh, and it was also a Draco/Harry fic, or at least i think, 'cause I remember a scene in which a twelve-year-old harry freaked out because of Draco presence (Harry had had a grow spurt to twelve-year-old in his presence, so he didn't remember anything).

It was really a great fic, but I don't remember where it was posted, can someone help me? Pretty please? :o

P.S.: I'm not native of an English-speaking country, so could you also tell me if I've made any mistakes?

Thanks!! laugh.gif

I read a great fic two or three years ago, but i've lost it. It was one in which Harry was returned to childhood due to a potion accident (eighty percent sure about it), and then he had to re-grow up, not all in one go though, but in three or four ones (like, suddenly from a three-year-old to five/six, and then from five/six to nine, then to twelve, then to his original age).

During that time, if I remember well, it was Severus who had to take care of him. He realizes that Harry was neglected (I don't remember if he was also abused), and that he suffered from lead poisoning (one hundred percent sure :P ). Oh, and it was also a Draco/Harry fic, or at least i think, 'cause I remember a scene in which a twelve-year-old harry freaked out because of Draco presence (Harry had had a grow spurt to twelve-year-old in his presence, so he didn't remember anything).

It was really a great fic, but I don't remember where it was posted, can someone help me? Pretty please? :jaws:

P.S.: I'm not native of an English-speaking country, so could you also tell me if I've made any mistakes?

Thanks!! laugh.gif

It's called Harry Potter and the Ferratilis Potion by Auralcopia on Fanfiction.net

Guest JuliaBlack
no.gifNope, it's not that, because it was not only Harry's body that returned to that of a child, but also Harry's mind; and the fic was complete. Anyway thanks, I'll read it, seems interestingsmile.gif

Guest JuliaBlack

You're right, it' not it, but it's very interesting, so I'll read it :P .

Oh! I'm not absolutely sure about it, but I vaguely remember seeing the fic, on HPfandom, or something similar (with the summary and a list of the chapters), but as I've said, I'm not very sure... :jaws:

Anyway, thanks!

You're right, it' not it, but it's very interesting, so I'll read it :) .

Oh! I'm not absolutely sure about it, but I vaguely remember seeing the fic, on HPfandom, or something similar (with the summary and a list of the chapters), but as I've said, I'm not very sure... :unsure:

Anyway, thanks!

A Change in Perspective by Roozette on HPfandom

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.