Click Here!

She/He's Back! Rabid H/Hr Troll

I'd like to report two violations.

One is in the H/Hr section on a story called Folie A Deux by Salon_Kitty:

HHRFanForever 2010-06-15 id # 3001333307

Sorry. Not buyable. That one is just OOC to the extreme and completely unbelievable. Hermione would never go so low to do it with Ron.

This person continues to sign in and rate the story as a "1" to bring the ratings down.

Also, I got this response this morning.

id # 3001333404

> SoftObsidian74 2010-06-15 id # 3001333340

> I know you're the same punk bitch that flamed my story as well. In case you

> don't understand the meaning of OOC, it means OUT OF CHARACTER. These are

> J.K. Rowling's characters...NOT YOURS...so if JKR paired Hermione with Ron in

> HER books, then it is VERY in character for Hermione to be married to Ron.

> Dumbass!

It is not in character. Because JKR herself (but I'm not even sure of that) wrote the OOC books "sux" and "shit". Only the books 1-5 are in character. So Ron + Hermione is fucking OOC. Just because a piece of shit like you can't get it, doesn't mean that everyone is as dumb as you.

> You know what's not buyable? Your opinion or sanity. Get a grip and stop

> harassing good authors.

I'm not harassing "good" authors. I'm just harassing shit authors, who not even ship H/HR, but think they can handle a H/HR story. Guess what, they all are just a failure to nature.

> It's no wonder why the H/Hr has so few stories...because of NUTS like you.

It's no wonder we have a so catastrophic "good to bad ratio" of H/HR stories, if such shit authors like yourself or fucking Salon_Kitty are permanently writing their disgusting Hermione/Draco or Hermione/Snape or Hermione/Ron storlines into their H/HR story "attempts". Go home and fuck yourself. Dumbshit!

First, we are looking into it. As to the second review, we need the link to it so we can look at it. Also, be advised, going after any reviewer or author can be considered flaming them whether you feel they deserve it or not. Personal attacks aren't warranted or tolerated by anyone on the site. Nor is name calling.

As for ratings, there is nothing we can do about those. They are the one truly anonymous feature on the site. But it is set up to where one being cannot rate a story more than once.

additional...

after looking at the story i think this came from the review is not there. If the review isn't there, there isn't anything we can do about it. When you get this kind of thing you have to leave it up for us to see. Once the author removes the reviews they are also deleted from the database thus disappearing. So if you get them, leave them up then contact us either here or through TOSMail via report review so we can get a gander at it.

I'm correcting the information on the ratings.

First of all, the function does not work as it should, and is useless, in point of fact.

You cannot go back and "vote" if you just did, as your IP will be the last the db sees. However, if someone comes in after you and "votes", THEIR IP is recorded. You can then go back to it.

I have been more than a little pressed for time for the last few months, so before even asking can I disable it, sure, can do...but I have to FIND it first. So, that will go on my very very lengthy to do list.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.