Click Here!

Editing Error

Guest JamiesFanGirl

Guest JamiesFanGirl

I have been trying to edit a chapter in one of my stories and nothing is happening.

I click the edit link on the left bar, select the story from the pull down and then chapter edit. It goes to the next page and I select the chapter I want and nothing happens. The editing box doesn't come up, but I don't get an error message, either. The page just sits there.

• 3 months later...

I guess I had the wrong section, I just posted about this in the bug tracker and then found this thread. Sorry!

So I'm trying to edit chapter 5, but only chapters 1 and 2 show up in the pulldown (there should be 9 listed there). Even if I click on chapter 2 that is showing, nothing happens. I've rebooted my browser, logged out, logged back in, waited awhile, ect, but it's not working. A little bit ago, it let me edit chapter 4 after about five tries, but it seems to have quit working entirely now. I've just come across this problem today. For me, this is in the DC comics area, in case that matters. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks! - Anon

Update: I checked again, and suddenly it let me edit chapter 5! So maybe this problem really is a bug? Weird. I've been trying about 10 times, and all of sudden it worked again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.