Click Here!

Heirloom beta needed

CloverReef

Okay so... I've been working on this fic since January. I have three chapters posted, and up to 7 written. I already have a beta for the grammar and spelling and whatnot.

The problem is, When I was in the middle of chapter 5, I was suddenly afflicted with a gnarly case of writer's block. It lasted a few months and then I went back to writing it. So I'm afraid chapter 5 and 6 suffered. I've gone over them a few times and there's something I don't like about them. I can't seem to put my finger on what it is. I feel like they're lacking in some way.

So I really only need someone to go over those two chapters, but since this might be a plot related issue (I don't know) it's probably best if they are, or will be, up-to-date on what's already happened in the story.

1. What I'm looking for in a Beta reader: Someone who can tell me what I did wrong and what I've done right. If they find problems in the two chapters, I'd like them to be able to offer suggestions as to how I can fix it.

2. It's an original M/M story called "Heirloom". First three chapters are posted, and the fourth will be posted on Monday. It's a ghost story that takes place in small town New Mexico. In chapter five and six (the ones I'd like to get betaed) there is anal sex involved.

Here's a link to the story.

If you're up for it, please let me know here, or email me at Chloversin@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.