Click Here!

Please help!

andromedao

there a few stories i can really use some help with

1. Ginny drags Harry into a shop that is hard to find to get him a birthday present. (You get to have any fantasy you wish and they are all done by walking into a painting.) While trying to find what he wants, Ginny finds an order form and shows it to Harry. Both male Malfoys ordered a painting with their maner in it but with the added bonus of a Harry potter that caters to them they have a wonderful night and leave. At a shop Harry finds them and lets them know that it wasn't a fake Harry but really him and that he wouldn't mind doing it again. At one point I thought it was called "picture perfect" or "perfect picture" but I couldn't find it.

2. Harry, Draco, and Blaise are very special creatures. But Harry doesn't know and no one knows about Harry. Harry starts having trouble with his sences and at one point draco helps harry by rapping him in wings. Snape thought Harry wouldn't servive the change. They bond and can see the world in a different way. sorry thats all i remember.

3. this one is a harry/other slash story the order betrays harry and sells his virinity to someone (vampire lord or king) for their alliance with the order. The other person doesn't know Harry isn't willing until they meet. and Harry agrees to stay with the vampire and be turned. the order comesto get Harry the next day and i remember the Siruis is protective of remus the vampire hate him and it hurts harry because siruis didn't even protest them takeing harry's chosses away for this alliance.

3. this one is a harry/other slash story the order betrays harry and sells his virinity to someone (vampire lord or king) for their alliance with the order. The other person doesn't know Harry isn't willing until they meet. and Harry agrees to stay with the vampire and be turned. the order comesto get Harry the next day and i remember the Siruis is protective of remus the vampire hate him and it hurts harry because siruis didn't even protest them takeing harry's chosses away for this alliance.

Found the third one it's called "The needs of the many" if anyone wants to read it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5376497/1/The_needs_of_the_many

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.