Yuki from VN moves in for the kill

-load/godmode.exe-

Yuki from FB is now over 9000

Yuki from VN "Ah SHIT!"

Yuki from FB "hehehe"

Yuki from VN "FUCKIN HAXXOR!!!!"

Yuki from VN booted from game by Yuki from FB

Shampoo or Kodachi?

"Your not getting Ranma from me." Kodachi shouts as she swings a ribbon at the Chinese girl who deftly dodges it "Who say I interested in him anymore." Shampoo says easily weaves trough a flurry of strikes that Kodachi unleashes.

"Than why are we fighting?" Kodachi asks as she barley avoids an attempted grab from Shampoo "Foreplay." Shampoo answers as she slips past Kodachi's guard and gets around behind her slipping her hands into her shirt and pants groping her forcefully.

Kodachi moans "Shampoo…" as she turns her head slightly locking lips with the beautiful foreigner.

The winner Ranama who's watching everything from the shadows

Light from Death Note vs. Wolvearine

• 3 months later...

Light would try to get Misa to tell him Wolverine's real name.

She would do it. Wolverine would run Light through with his claws before he could write it down, and then bury the book or throw it in a river.

Misa would later write Wolverine's real name in her Death Note.

Therefore, she wins.

L from Death Note or Batman?

Bugs because he's allowed to do more violent things

Aquaman vs. The Ten-Eyed Man. With the amazing ability of having eyes in his fingertips. both from DC

You should read Negima great magical harem/fighting manga and Chachamaru is a sexy life sized wind-up robot girl

Kirby because he could eat yoshi and if you ever saw There Will Be Brwal you'd know just how evil Kirby really is and Aquaman is really cool he can control Cthulhu

http://209.85.12.231/595/43/upload/p2416225.jpg

and this army

http://209.85.12.231/595/43/upload/p2416223.jpg

Story time

Psylocke walks into the green house the scent of fresh water and exotic plants tickle her nose pleasantly “There’s no point in hiding I can tell exactly where you are.” the psychic called out before she lased out tearing away a large branch in her face “You really shouldn’t treat my babies like that.” Poison Ivy said as she stepped out of the thick foliage “And what are you going to do about it?” she asked sarcastically. As if to answer several thick roots rose up out of the ground and wrapped around her arms and legs pinning them in place.

Before she was able to react Ivy was face to face with her and quickly kissed her Psylocke tried to fight her away but the toxins in Ivy’s lips were stronger than her will and in a matter of seconds her mind was filled with a lustful fog and the roots released her causing her to fall to her knees her face level with Ivy’s crotch “Now that you’ve had a taste of my lips would you like more?” the eco-terrorist asked in a husky seductive tone as she ran her fingers her supple bare thighs the powerful psychic knew that she should fight back but the pleasure and desire was to much and in a pleading voice she could responded only with a soft “Yes….”

So Ivy wins I don’t know to much about Psylocke so she’s probably ooc but whatever

:lol:

Wolfy would bite tentacle monster, and if it were a virus that made him undead, it would be passed to the monster, and the monster would eventually become undead.

Either way, tentacle monster would probably have its way with the wolf, and therefore, win. :P

Horny tentacle monster, or horny ninja? :rofl: