Click Here!

Naruto Shippuuden graphic Yaoi and angst

Oreias

Hello there!

I'm looking for a Beta that might want to beta all my work for me ^^ I always write Yaoi and my favorite things to write is Naruto Shippuuden with different characters. I always write explicit work (because my mind doesn't work in any other way :P) but since English is my second language, I'd need someone to edit the grammar a bit and sometimes my sentences may run a bit long..

So far I only have one fic up here called "Iruka's Christmas" but there will be more, I asure you! Problem is that the others have several chapters so.. I think I need a beta before I put them up here. Iruka's christmas is about character death but also longing so if you're not up for death of characters and soft loving (in explicit writing) then well... *sniff* look somewhere else to beta? :unsure: But I really really really want you to beta me! :D

I rarely write anything that's macabre but usually some sort of angst and lovemaking connected to that so.. :)

If you want to get my IMs and stuff, do poke me in a private message and we can talk a bit easier ^^

Smooch!

/Nova

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.