Click Here!

Would you rather...?

Guest Rainydays00

Guest Rainydays00

Kinda bored so I thought I would start a game, you should join it'll be fun.

How to Play:

1. Answer all the questions before your own (with or without reason why)

2. Make your own "Would you rather" question and answer it.

Question One: Would you rather see Ryou in a french maid outfit or Yugi all tied up?

I would rather see Ryou in a french maid outfit, he'd be so cute flustered and red faced, trying to pull the skirt down lower. :hug:

• 6 months later...
Guest Saiyamaru

Answer 1)

I would rather see Ryou in a maid's outfit, especially in one with a skirt short enough that you can see the garters holding his stalkings up peeking out when he moves.

Question 2)

Would you rather see Yami Bakura role-playing as a lecherous professor or Malik Ishtar as a sassy stripper?

• 1 month later...

Answer One: Which one should it be? Um... Yu- Good God, no! Hands down, it would be Ryou in the French maid outfit... although, I truly believe that Bakura would get more of a rise out of that... Enough said. (As if! Yeah, Bakura would be going around the house, tailing (sniffing) after his "maid", dropping shit on purpose... and Ryou, being the efficient little neat freak (oh, there's another cliche in Ryou's world, for you Saiyamaru!) he is portrayed as being in a lot of fanfics, would stop, strike a pose, bend over slowly (knowing he has a pair of eyes on him) while thrusting out his pert little ass and displaying it fully underneath all the frilly lace, probably shashaying back and forth for added enjoyment/arousal for his dark... and would end up sans the maid outfit for the rest of the day... and night. Yeah, a Bakura fantasy come true!)

Answer Two: Um... Mal- WRONG! Oh, Nite-Nite, back in the Cat and Mouse days, got me thinking about this one. Definitely Bakura role-playing as a lecherous professor. Oh, yeah... and... didn't Bakura already dream something along these lines in Rings? I know there is some naughty school "girl" Ryou fanart inspired by this very same musing. Oh, yeah... Professor Bakura would wield his ruler well on school girl Ryou's pert little bottom for being... unruly... (Do we see a trend here?)

Okay.

Question Three: Would you rather see Bakura (His Royal Darkness) SOOO-PER HERO! Fighting crime and nailing the Bad Guy? ... ... ... or... ... ... Ryou getting the drop on his dark, tying Bakura up (to the bed), and doing a little master/slave roleplaying?

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.