Click Here!

I'm not sure if i could ask here: But is anyone interested in writing a manga? I can probably do the drawings

• 4 weeks later...

Lol. Well, actually I'm collaborating on a Naruto AU fic with two friends right now, and we've all agreed that it'd be cool to see it in manga form... Only, none of us can draw it.

Would that work?

Or would you prefer something original? I can send you some of my other works to draw if you'd like.

sure - my story about a sixteen year old hacker is hard to get

Lol. I understand that. So which would you prefer? Or would you like me to send you both original works of mine and the Naruto collaboration?

Lol. Okay, the next time I remember to bring my flash drive with me when I get on the comp, I'll send you some of my stuff. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest H_future

Hey,

I'm not sure if your taking any more collaboration. If you are, I would love to work on a project! Are you thinking of a particular fandom or something orginal? Feel free to PM me and let me know.

Take Care

Hera

• 11 months later...

I dunno if you're still accepting but I have a published work I want to turn mange, actually into a series. I have a ton of connections and I KNOW I can sell it. If your interested, let me know. I'd like to collab with an artist.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.