Click Here!

Sasu/Naru!

narutovixen383

I have been searching for DAYS trying to find a Sasu/Naru story!!! I can't remember the entire story, but I know it has been out for a while.

Sasuke is married to Naruto (the wife in the story) even though he does not love him. However, Naruto loves Sasuke and thinks over time he can make Sasuke fall in love with him. Naruto ends up moving in with Sasuke and his family, which Sasuke's mother really likes Naruto. Naruto gets bored easily since Sasuke wants nothing to do with him and decides to ride horses. There he meets a stable boy named Sai and starts learning how to ride a wild horse named Kyuubi. Sasuke becomes extremely jealous of their relationship together and tries to keep Naruto inside. However, Naruto defies Sasuke and rides any ways. I'm blanking on parts of the story, but I do know that Sasuke ends up falling in love with Naruto in the end. Not sure if he has to prove his love to Naruto, etc.

If anyone has any ideas where I can find this, I would greatly appreciate it! I will update if I can think of more on this story! Thank you so much!

narutovixen :rofl:

• 1 month later...
I have been searching for DAYS trying to find a Sasu/Naru story!!! I can't remember the entire story, but I know it has been out for a while.

Sasuke is married to Naruto (the wife in the story) even though he does not love him. However, Naruto loves Sasuke and thinks over time he can make Sasuke fall in love with him. Naruto ends up moving in with Sasuke and his family, which Sasuke's mother really likes Naruto. Naruto gets bored easily since Sasuke wants nothing to do with him and decides to ride horses. There he meets a stable boy named Sai and starts learning how to ride a wild horse named Kyuubi. Sasuke becomes extremely jealous of their relationship together and tries to keep Naruto inside. However, Naruto defies Sasuke and rides any ways. I'm blanking on parts of the story, but I do know that Sasuke ends up falling in love with Naruto in the end. Not sure if he has to prove his love to Naruto, etc.

If anyone has any ideas where I can find this, I would greatly appreciate it! I will update if I can think of more on this story! Thank you so much!

narutovixen :D

Well, I'm pretty sure that the story you're talking about is "Inconvience of an Arranged Marriage" by Phamtonsnow

I only have the link on YGallery ['cause I was re-reading it yesterday, lol]

So, here you go: http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/gallery/phamtons...nconvienceofaa/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.