Click Here!

Kick-Ass Comic Request

So, one of you guys should write some Kick-Ass fanfiction. There's only one on the site, and it doesn't do much for us fellas who prefer vaginas. XD

Maybe something to do with Hit-Girl and Kick-Ass? Her fucked-up way of thanking him for helping her avenge her dad, maybe... She's screwed up enough that its believable that she'd get really aggressively sexual and come onto him. Plus, he's such a pussy that he probably wouldn't have the balls to do much more than mutter a few incredulous objections before he just lied back and let her have her way with him. Not to mention that with her history of slicing/beating/burning/exploding/shooting people to all holy hell, she's probably not the gentle type. Even if it is her first time, she's the kind of girl who would get ROUGH. I like the contrast and the gender-reversing of the usual aggressive roles.

...Damn, if you guys don't write this, I just might take a crack at it myself... This sounds goddamn GOLDEN. I had expected to come home from the theaters and find a few fics for Kick-Ass already, but apparently other people didn't enjoy it as much as I did or something. I loved both the comics and the movie. Damn fine stuff. I'll give you guys a few days to respond, then I might just take a crack at it myself instead. Erotic literature isn't really my genre of expertise, though, so I'm not sure how well it'd turn out... I'd prefer to see how well someone with more experience with the genre would do it, but if I've gotta do the damn thing myself, I will.

So, in other words, someone step the fuck up! :D

I should also mention that I'm specifically referring to the comic version of these characters, who are much closer in age than the movie characters:

KA1.gif

As opposed to the movie version, where the fact that Kick-Ass is played by a twenty year-old and Hit-Girl by a 12 year old makes it a little too Humbertish for my taste.

KickAssHitGirl.jpg

I'm not incredibly picky about that, though. If you can write without tripping over your fingers, I'm satisfied. I'll give the community a few more days, hope that one of you rises to the occasion (yeah, yeah, laugh it up), and then if you guys haven't gotten it done I'll be taking a crack at it myself. So, if you're interested then say something before it's too damn late.

Edited by ThatOneDude

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.