Click Here!

Oh My Eyes, Part 2

NightScribe

Here's the link for the parody discussed in an earlier thread. Flame if you must, (hey I cranked this out in five days, give me a brake). Anyway, I believe there are flashes of brilliance sprinkled throughout, if I may be so immodest. I hope it supplies at least a couple of laughs. biggrin.gif

The Gryffindor and the Grease Monkey

Please to enjoy!

StoryJunkie

Somehow hot monkey sex just wasn't calling to me with this story. I was more focused on the transformation of Snape. tongue.gif (I'm not a big shipper, either)

However, if you're looking for both a funny & sex laden story, check out

Journal of Miranda De Noir

if you haven't read it already. But "nobody's holding a gun to your head" to make you read it. tongue.gif

would that be considered a crack!fic??

**laughing madly** Crackfic!!! Sorry to disappoint, but I assure you, I was not on crack when I wrote that, 'cause ya know, crack is wack. It is merely the product of my warped imagination.

Thanks to all for taking a look and leaving your comments, both here and on the review page. I appreciate it so much and I'm glad I could make you laugh. biggrin.gif

Now, how's this for funny and freaky...the morning after I posted that story, I was driving to work and was behind some guy, dressed all in black, who was riding a Harley. I was listening to "Back in Black" (forever in my mind Snape's theme song) and when we were sitting at a stoplight, the guy lit a cigarette. I nearly cracked my head open on the steering wheel, I was so doubled up laughing. True story, I swear!!! laugh.gif My fics are haunting my reality.

Hmm...now, if I were to write a fic where I meet Alan Rickman and Ralph Fiennes....**gazing dreamily at wall, with a vixenish smile**.......

Guest lightgoddess

*giggles* You realize this story is probably going to spawn a million fics featuring Snape in 'manly' professions, right?

I can see it now:

~Snape the carpenter

~Snape the plumber (dude! crack kills)

~Snape the electrician

~Snape the cop

~Snape the construction worker

and the list goes on and on... ph34r.gif

Guest Madapple

I thought your garage-monkey fic was inspired. I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants (TMI?)

After reading it, I thought it would be funny to see a Harry/Ron drive cross country fic in that Anglia, seeing the world's largest ball of twine, and the world's largest electric shovel, twl tree.

maybe as a sequel with whiny 'mione along for the ride.

ohmy.gif it's a one shot parody and I'm proposing a sequel.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

How about Snape the milk man? "I've got your cream right here."

"Officer...Snape, is it? Umm....look is this going to involve a strip search? What? You're going to have to restrain me and do a full body cavity search? And use your baton? Are you referring to the baton that's standard police issue, or the one you were born with? What do you mean, both???"

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
"Officer...Snape, is it? Umm....look is this going to involve a strip search? What? You're going to have to restrain me and do a full body cavity search? And use your baton? Are you referring to the baton that's standard police issue, or the one you were born with? What do you mean, both???"

:: snorts ::

"Officer Snape, isn't the dash cam supposed to face the windshield and not the back seat? OH!...is that...is that your service revolver? Oh...well, yes that's certainly a very nice pistol...yes, officer, I am quite impressed by the size of the barrel. Okaaaay, I'll stroke it...huh? Of course I'm familiar with the song 'Happiness is a Warm Gun'. What was that? You'll let me go, if I help you discharge it? Well, if that's the case, just slide that pistol of yours into my tight little holster."

wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest Evil_Labs

Robot Chicken tonight had a HP parody. Favorite line:

(Snape): The monster pubertus? Why don't we discuss this in my magical... Jacuzzi!

(to Hermoine)