Click Here!

Requesting a Beta for original fiction!

Tempestuous

I've been thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that I would really prefer a beta after all.

I'm looking for a beta who has no problem with femmeslash, as this is my primary focus. From time to time I may write a het one-shot, or a slash one. It really depends on my mood. Ideally, I'd like a beta who can fix my mistakes and if necessary add to my writing. Don't be afraid to criticize me either, as I don't expect a timid, sugar-coating beta. Tear me a new hole if you must, just make sure it's constructive.

As I mentioned, it's mainly original femmeslash, but I may occasionally switch to fanfiction or a different pairing. Don't worry, though, I won't bombard you with fandoms you're not familiar with. As for the erotic part, it's pretty general with the occasional adding of toys or (in my demon story's case) tails. But I doubt you'll find my writing to be uncomfortable or offending in any way.

My story is posted on my account, so if you feel the need to see what you're signing up for, feel free to give it a look!

And if you're interested, please let me know and we'll work things out from there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.