Click Here!

On "Member Page" I can't choose category my story is in

Hello,

I want to add a new chapter to my story in the "movies" category. In order to do that, I have to choose the movies category on the side bar. Well, when I choose "movies" and press go, it reverts back to "anime" and will not change. For this reason I can't access my story or edit it. Is there a way this can be fixed or bypassed? Please let me know how I can access my story.

Hello,

I want to add a new chapter to my story in the "movies" category. In order to do that, I have to choose the movies category on the side bar. Well, when I choose "movies" and press go, it reverts back to "anime" and will not change. For this reason I can't access my story or edit it. Is there a way this can be fixed or bypassed? Please let me know how I can access my story.

You can change subdomains any number of ways. You can go direct to the movies subdomain using the dropdown menu (at the top), for example. Which puts you in that subdomain. Then, when you're in your author panel, all the menu options for adding and etc are what's available in that subdomain.

Using the jump menu (whether in your profile at the top of it, or in the side menu in the user panel), you select the subdomain and press go. I was unable to duplicate the error where by using the jump menu, it reverted back to the anime subdomain.

At the main page, the site index; where you have side menus both right and left, you can select your subdomain there as well, and you'll end up in the subdomain you wish to publish in.

Ah, I figured out what I did wrong. A couple of years ago I registered as a user but didn't have any stories to put up. I hadn't realized I had a user ID already so when I made up a new one, the pen names are the same but the user IDs are different. I'd logged in as the older ID which didn't have any stories. Thanks for your help!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.