Click Here!

Ages

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Guest Melody Fate
Actually, My mom just turned 47. I think you'd like her actually.
Probably. I know at the very least I'd have to shake her hand and congratulate her for raising such a smart, got-it-together, creative person.

When I look around offline at kids and young adults, I fear for the world. Then, I get online and run into people like you and several other younger adults on AFF and say, "Nope, the world is going to be just fine."

As for my mental age, I think that's one of the greatest compliments I've gotten in a long time<3
I'm glad you appreciate it, but it's really easy to compliment someone when all you have to do is be honest.
I rarely hang out with other in my age group. Why? I dunno. i generally spend time with those older or younger then I. I think I like the younger age bracket for the fun and the older for the brains. People my age kinda scare me, actually. To think that these people will be getting older and procreating makes me want to start a "Nuter the Nuts" campaign.
I think we're more judgmental of folks in our age bracket at times. For example, if I saw someone ages 6-30 dancing in the streets for joy, I'd think, "Wow, that's beautiful, look at that person, they're so happy!" If I saw an old person doing it, I'd think, "Wow, I hope I have that much life in me when I'm that age!" If it's someone from 35-55, I think, "Why are they doing that? What are they nuts?"

The age laws wouldn't be a problems is parents would, what's the term... oh yeah, PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR KIDS. I'd prefer it is parents had the decision as to what their kids had access to by, I dunno, adding this site, if it offends them, to the block list of their parental controls. Oh yeah. There are parental controls. Which means that PARENTS have the tools to PROTECT. However, no one has the will or care to make time for parenting. So they force the government to do it for them. Thus inconveniencing anyone who matures past their years or a writer whose work might appeal to more but does have a little bit of coarse language and adult themes.

I'm not against these ages laws in particular... I'm against neglectful parenting. Which is all the rage.

Note: I feel strongly about this especially concerning video game laws... being a retailer and a video game aficionado.

Guest Nympho

Gotta agree with you on that one. I've been looking after my sister's kids since I was 13, and now that I'm nineteen and she had three of them she wonders why they seem to respect my authority more than hers. Duh! It's because she NEVER HOME! I understand the need for working as hard as she does, but ignoring your kids in favor of a boyfriend that just got out of prison is just bullshit! When the baby-sitter knows your kids better than you do, it's time to change something.